The Yankauer suction tip is an oral suctioning tool used in medical procedures. It is typically a firm plastic suction tip with a large opening surrounded by a bulbous head and is designed to allow effective suction without damaging surrounding tissue. This tool is used to suction oropharyngeal secretions in order to prevent aspiration. A Yankauer can also be used to clear operative sites during surgical procedures and its suctioned volume counted as blood loss during surgery.
Email: [email protected]
1. Material：Medical grade SBC, PVC.
2. Yankauer handle: air hole yes/no, ball head/flat head.
3. Pipe diameter 1/4″, 3/16″
4. Air supply connector: long connector, short connector, color optional.
5. Paper-plastic sterilization packaging.
6. Delivery time: ≤20000 pcs, within 25 days, ≤100000 pcs, negotiable
|Material||?Medical grade SBC, PVC|
|Size ID||??1/4″, 3/16″|
|Tube length||?1.5m, 1.8m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m or customized|
|Package||1pc or set/blister, 50 pcs/carton|
|MOQ||1000 pcs per size|
|Monthly capacity||200000 per month|
|Certificates||CE, ISO13485, FSC|